For my final project, I did two pieces about me. One has the backing of a Holga Camera, which was given to me from my grandmother when I was young, it is covered by a sony cybershot (the camera I have now) that I made in an Andy Warhol style. My second piece was a film strip collage of photo's the represent my life [=
I like the fact that the pieces relate to each other, both are about film and photography. I like the first one because it is such an interesting camera. It looks really old.
ReplyDeleteI like the first picture because you made the camera out of picture of another camera. And the second one is interesting because it shows what people/things mean in your life.
ReplyDeleteI really loved the fact that you stuck with a camera-type theme through both pieces. The camera-making-up-a-camera idea was a great idea and you executed it perfectly. The second picture was also very good, because it showed different pictures on a camera reel; as it would in real life.
ReplyDeleteKassie - Excellent job! This is a great theme for your artwork and for digital art in general :) The color work you've done is outstanding, and I really enjoy the creativity you used within the film strip. How neat!! Don't stop doing art in the future!!
ReplyDeletekassssssssie!
ReplyDeleteYou did a really good job in finding two topics that go together with each other. I really enjoy the color choices on the camera. I like how you took one of your own pictures and plugged it into your film strip.
Kassie, I like how both of your pieces relate to photography, nice theme! The film strip is my favorite, looks like it's trying to show a life time of memories. Great job.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy how the pictures had to do with pictures. The picture camera is made up of camera's which is very cool. THe color plays an important part so that it can give an emphasis on certain things.
ReplyDelete